Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Delta Force!

Our buddies at DPC let us sit at their reserved seats. There was a time when Reggie Dabbs told us to say to the person next to us, "I've got your back!" Than JG was sitting right behind me and patted me on the back and said, "I've got your back!"

What a guy! I can't ever repay him for his kindness, goodness, and faithfulness and generosity! I don't deserve such an awesome man of God in my life. I got your back to bro! Thanks for being there! I don't know what to say! I can't thank you enough. I mean that from the bottom of my heart! Love you to peices my friend. I'll never forget what you've done for me! You are living Jesus! You are a living Jesus! Just like Pastor Pritam! The world needs more men of God like you all! Thanks a bunch!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Here is MD screaming at HM while he was on stage. Very humerous:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sohWXsFCjdw

No comments: