Friday, May 18, 2007

HM

I will be away for the weekend my blogaholic buddies. I will be off to HM for the weekend. I can hardly wait. Me and MDeep are going to have the time of our lives. Sorry you couldn't make it but if you do, give us a shout out! We love meeting new people and familiar faces.

This weekend we want to get punched by the Holy Spirit!
This weekend we want to get peiced by the Holy Spirit!
This weekend we want to get drowned in living water!
This weekend we want to get ravaged by the Holy Spirit!

This is our prayer!
We don't want to come back the same. We want to truly say,

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Galations 2:20

Come on Holy Spirit, show us what you got!

No comments: