There is a movement happening all around the world. South Asian youth and young adults are rising up to the call of God. Check out what is happening in Singapore.
CROSSWALK 2007 is a faith vision by South Asian Connection (SAC) birthed on 1st January 2007. This event is scheduled on 1st June 2007 at 10.00 pm till 2nd June 2007 at 9.00 am, targeted at South Asian Christian youth, young adults and those young at heart.
A South Asian is a person whose ethnic origins are from the following countries: India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives Islands or Pakistan.
Participants will walk the expanse of the island of Singapore in a cross-like fashion. Groups of walkers (of 2 to 4 persons in a walk relay from group to group) will start the walk from the North (Sembawang Park), West (Tuas Checkpoint) and the East (Tanah Merah) and meet in the centre of Singapore, in Adam Road. From there the walkers will walk down South and end at Palawan Beach in Sentosa Island. Palawan Beach is the southern-most point of the Euro-Asian land mass.
This is a prophetic walk in line with the command in Genesis 13:17: "Arise, walk in the land through its length and its width, for I give it to you"
The participants (walkers/intercessors) shall pray for the SEVEN "S"
The participants will pray for Singapore to have the Shekinah presence of God so that Sons will be raised to bring forth Salvation, leading to fruitful Stewardship and Synergy amongst the churches so that more labourers can be Sent to fulfil the Great Commandment and Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1) Singapore - "Arise, walk in the land through its length and its width, for I give it to you" Genesis 13:17
2) Shekinah - For Christ did not enter a man-made sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God's presence. Hebrews 9:24
3) Sonship – Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. Galatians 4:7
4) Salvation - For this is what the Lord has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.' "
5) Stewardship - From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. Luke 12:48b
6) Synergy – But God has combined the members of the body and has given greater honour to the parts that lacked it, so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 1 Corinthians 12:24b-25
7) Send -Then Jesus said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." Mathew 9:37-38
- Let us come together in one mind, one spirit and in one heart to claim Singapore and the nations for our Lord Jesus Christ through this prayer walk!
- For more information please e-mail Amar Ludhiana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9885.4058
Briefing for all Crosswalk 2007 leaders and participants with a time of worship, word, warfare, consecration, anointing and instructions.
Date: Monday, 28th May 2007
Time: 7.00 pm to 9.30 pm
Place: Smyrna Assembly
3, Yishun Street 11. S(768645)
Spread the Word around.
Forward this e-mail to a few close friends of yours. Seed the South Asian community in prayer and allow the Lord to bring us to a new level in our corporate journey with Him.With every blessing to you,
Dearest Pastors, Leaders, Friends and Co-Partners in the Lord,