Saturday, December 02, 2006

Need Prayer Pt 2

Don't mind the mess my dear friends, this is the dungeon occupied by none other than my bro. Trust me, my room is even worse!

Just a quick prayer request... As most of you know, I'm not a techno sapien. I don't know the first thing about computers but I know that they give me alot of hassle at times!

As you can see, the flesh was trying to take over but the Spirit overcame. One of the deeds of the flesh or sinful nature are outbursts of anger (Galations 5:20)! And if we sow in the flesh we will reap destruction (Galations 6:8).

I felt an overwhelming tendency to destroy this thing but I managed to crucify and put to death those evil deeds.

What was the reason for the feeling angry, you may be asking? Well, me and the team have been working tirelessly on this church video clip and the audio bits are not coming to place. Not to mention some video parts where the pixel look huge! I also couldn't import some valuable footage brought in by some of our hardworking anonymous team members! It made me MAD!

I have to say that I need help as always! I need the Savior. I can't do it without Him! Giving into anger will only make things worse! It isn't practical right now. It can even bring more pain and hurt to the people around me! Just read the Proverbes:

" A wrathful man stirs up strife, But he who is slow to anger allays contention." (Proverbs 15:18)

"An offended brother is more unyielding than a fortified city,
and disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel." (Proverbs 18:19)

But peace and self control is a fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galations 5:22-23)! I need those right now! Even look what the Proverbs has to say:

" He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city." (Proverbs 16:32)"

Lord, I need you! Please help me! I can't do it on my own. I'm need you! I want to give you the best! Give me more grace in dealing with these kinds of situations! I don't want to give in to this anger especially if it makes me loose my love for you or my neighbor! I need you!

No comments: