Saturday, August 19, 2006

God's Redemptive Plan

God's redemptive plan included everyone! It included Israel and all the nations for the world. Take a look at the following Bible verses:

"Turn to me and be saved,
all you ends of the earth;
for I am God, and there is no other." (Isaiah 45:22)

"1 The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.

2 "I will make you into a great nation
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.

3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you." (Genesis 12:1-3)

"As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations." (Benesis 17:4)

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God." (John 1:11-13)

God wants to reach the whole world. That includes all of South Asia and the Diaspora! Praise God!

No comments: