Saturday, January 01, 2005

crazzzy life

What a crazzy life huh... I sit in my home with my running water, 3 course meal, closet full of cloths and snap on the T.V and.... *ZAP!* I'm in another part of the world!!! Tsunami without warning. People lost everything. Food, clothing, shelter, families,

Who do I donate to? Will it reach the unreached? Who can be trusted to bring aid or will my $$$ be spent of 1st class tickets for CEO'S of these relief organizations! WHERE'S THE INTERGRITY!!! Dunno?

Orphans are exploited as cheap labor, prostitution, etc?

I've got some distant reletives in those islands that are apart of India but closer to Indonesia. I've probaly never met them and we haven't heard a thing from them yet. Kerala lost approx. between 100-200 people. None of my family. Also the Island of Sumatra has moved and maps are now being updated.

What a crazzzzzzy life huh?


1 comment:

Benita said...

hey wilson! i saw my bro lookin at your site so i thought i'd check it out myself. pretty cool, i love ur little poem/description of your life, expecially the ending. btw, hope you dun mind i added a link from mine...check it out at www.onedesi.blogspot.com. okie dokes? stay cool preacher, Beni