Friday, December 07, 2007

Dropping like Flies!

"Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace." 2 Corinthians 13:11


Ahhhh... I'm just pulling out my hair. They are dropping like flies... the actors that is. We have our final rehearsal tonight and there is a B-Day and other things going on and so many people will not be able to come tonight. I feel kinda wrecked.... The cues for the music are not quite in place and some props need some work and yada, yada, yada. At least our B-Day girl is supporting us saying that she wouldn't start without us and I was quite honored! God bless her!

I was just thinking about all the common sense stuff we hear from preachers saying let God do what only He can do and you do what only you can do... Still, I feel the call to strive for perfection especially after reading 2 Corinthians. At the moment I feel we are far from perfection and I'm needing more peace at the moment.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow. We have so much to pack and do and we can only do the best with what we got... I feel restless... Serenity now!

No comments: