Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Mr. Bilson Blogaholics!

I hope you are enjoying the festivities as much as I. Me and my posse have just come back from another loooong winded service at PMC. Just kiddin!' We finished on time today which is short of a miracle.

I woke up today to the sound of my dear friends and mentors, heroes! They're P & B of course. I sure miss them. They gave us a shout to tell us they love us as always and were thinking about us. I just relish the sound of their voices. I wish I could be with them and hang out and have fun and learn and grow and mature with them. Why do we have to be oceans apart? Why?

Now, my cousins in TX are on the phone to check up on us. I'd love to see them as well. I just love them. We have so many fond childhood memories and want to make new ones. It has been a couple of years since the last time we've met with them. I loved to catch up with them again.

Well, we will be getting ready to go to Dav's. He invited us over for Christmas. Is is snowing outside and Biji is at their house. OHhhhh. She is the most sweetest lady on earth. I can't believe she is related to Dav. They're worlds apart!

Let me end by saying thanks for taking the time to hear about life in my part of the world. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you and thank you for journeying with me. Until than...

"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you." (Romans 16:20)

No comments: