Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!


This wraps another year of blogging with Mr. Bilson! Thanks again for taking the time to walk in my shoes and see Jesus through my eyes. Thanks for just praying for me in the best of times and in the worst. Thanks for also putting up with typo's and bad spelling and awful grammar! It has been an exhilerating year. There were ups and there were downs and there were in's and out's and all arounds!

It is great to know that there are other people who really care about others more than themselves. Who am I referring to? You Silly! You came out and spend some of your minutes seeing how things are in my neck of the woods. And for that I thank you for being a friend and an ally in the fight against the Darkness! Thank you for caring.

I'm sure 2007 will be even greater than 2006. We have SAGC and new ideas to touch the face of the earth for the King's glory. It will be thrilling! Who know's... we might even see some weddings happen but I'm not promising anything!

Thanks again and see you next year!

No comments: