Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ask, Seek, Knock!


Ask
Seek
Knock


Happy, Snappy, Nappy time! I had a friend tell that one of the most spiritual things you can do is sleep... But I have some exhilerating news for you! No time to sleep now Stevo, we've got some good news! All your prayers have not only been ansrewed but new doorways have just opened up. I just recieved word that I'll be taking on two new ministries. It is completely out of my comfort zone! Not only that, but these are ministries about stuff I've always wanted to do.

One thing though. I need HELP! I don't know where to begin and I know I might make a mistake as I strive to be perfect as the Father is perfect. It is something that has been in my heart of a loooooong time! It will require time, energy, patience and a quick mind to understand! I was having a burning desire to do these ministries for awhile but never had the means.

Now the doorway is wide open to do it but I still don't have the means. I need equiping, empowering and the rest. It will be something that is beyond myself. Your probaly thinking, 'We've heard you say that before Wilson, now what...' but I want to let you know that I really mean it. I guess by now you realize that this is another prayer request. You may know what to pray for from the above (or atleast those mysterious intercessors do!) Just know that as you consider your neighbor you will be fulfilling the most important commandment!

Not only that but it was those grand prayers you gave yesturday and in the past that made these new oppourtunities possible. The drama thingy and what your looking at now were a BIG part of it! Thanks again. Dreams are being fulfilled as you pray! The bible says, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." (Matthew 7:7-8) Keep up the hard work and remember to fight sleep as we move into a new world of ministry." Let me tell you something. This promise is so true and I hope it will fill your heart with as much optimism and hope as it has for me. Thank you my friends. Greater things are ahead of us!

These new ministries follow a 3 'p' rule:

1. Profile
2. Project
3. Preach.

I hope I peaked your curiosity and I'll tell you more in the future but right now, no time to sleep we must keep praying. Victory is at hand!

No comments: