Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Etched My Soul

I met a new group of believers today. They are so caring and take a genuine interest in my well-being. I've have had only three meetings with them. I love them to death. They have already had an impact on me and I know that I'll never forget them forever. They have been etched in my soul. I feel so happy that they are apart of my life but you know what? I feel sad as well.

I know that there will come a time when they to will depart. We will be on our seperate ways and going on our different narrow paths. Than we will be re united in glory. I just hate the fact that I have to wait in between. I know there'll be other people but still...

God, you have made so many beautiful people. I see you in them. I love you in them. I'll miss seeing them. But atleast I still have you!

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

No comments: