Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tripping...

"But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd." (Matthew 9:36)

We had an authentic move of the Spirit at PMC today. The program was cut and an altar call was taken in mid service and there was electricity in the air. It was real, authentic and awesome! There was a hunger.

It was moving seeing the multitudes come forward. They just wanted to touch the hem of Jesus' cloke. You can see desperation, pain, hunger, as the body re presents their needs to the Maker. I know God was there and moved with compassion when he saw the multitudes.

When the moment was over, we got back to our chairs and back to, 'church as usual.' There were the kids heading for Sunday school, so I dived over to get my brief case and baggage when all of a sudden I slipped and fell. All you can hear is a loud 'THUD!". Yes, it is me! Than there was H right in front of me and she couldn't stop laughing. She even kept laughing on the way home.

Wait, it gets better. I get downstairs to the Sunday School room and am racing to set up the power point to watch a favorite movie, The Miracle Maker. It happens again! I slip and fall on the table. The classroom erupts in laughter again.

AHHhhh, I just love the sound of children's laughter.

I'm such a clutz!

Lift those knees Bilson!

Oh, you are probaly wondering if I'm okay! Everything is fine!

Tea Ka!

1 comment:

~SIM J~ said...

lol it was pretty dang hilarious wilson.. hehe