Monday, May 07, 2007

SAGC Booth.


The SAGC Booth was up and at 'em again at this years PMC Convention! I wish I had some laborers to man it but no takers. I know one day, it will be bursting at the seams with laborers!
Now it will be set up at this years WPAC at RPC. I want to be able to cast this vision into the very soul of people. I want them to own it! I want this vision to be BURNED into the minds and hearts of God's people! I'd hate to hear that people would have loved to go to but couldn't because no one told them. It would be heart wrenching!
Could you pray for this? Pray that we'll be able to recieve positive particpation from those who will hear about it. I don't want to see anyone reject this for a second. This is a moment of a life time. This is a movement of a century. We can't miss it for a second!

No comments: