Thursday, August 16, 2007

Air Transat!


Here is Team Canada all snuggy on board Air Transat. I remember being on this airline on the way to London in 2004 for a family vacation. Little did I know that it was God's plan for me to go there and get an idea of what the city was like before SAGC London 2007.

I got really sick on the plane on the way back and didn't think much of the food on the flight. I keep teasing the gang that they were taking this airline. Some of them took me literally an were quite concerned.

Anyhow, they had a great time together and the fun, laughter and excitement never let up. What a life we have in Christ! I never expected doing something like this with the PMC Youth/Young Adult ministry. It is a real cornerstone!

"I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)

No comments: