Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dropping the A - Bomb!



They decided to drop the A-Bomb at SAGC. I was so proud to see A Bomb bring life to the convention. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff but he's got the touch! He's got the gift of the gab and is perfect for youth minstry because he is a kid at heart. I call him the creative genius and for good reason. You should see him in action! He comes up witht these killer drama's that are daring, funny and electrifying. He did the all the dialougue for WPC No Idol. We played it at WPC in Buncouver and it was a smash at SAGC. I didn't think it would get that many laughs but it caught on!

I'm so proud to call him my bro! He is so much fun and will bless one beautiful woman of God one day. God gives us all so many amazing gifts! Even some gifts that totally seem like it is in left feild. There is never a dull moment with this guy. Not for a second. Fan that gift into full flame my friend. The world has yet to see what you can do!

"... and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will." (Hebrews 2:4)

Now how do I get rid of that underline? CRTL U doesn't cut it!

No comments: