Thursday, August 16, 2007

SB



Here's the man of the hour. SB is his name and he took on this thrilling challenge for heading up SAGC London. He came to Buncouver and felt led to lead this vision in the UK. It is not easy and can be quite daunting!

Nonetheless, he rose up to the challenge and managed to persevere, rise above and overcome. He did it with a great attitude and I never once heard him complain. I have allot to learn from him.

"Do everything without complaining or arguing,..." (Phil 2:14)

He can iron as well. I asked him to look at the camera but he told me he was already married and didn't need to flaunt his 'domestic' side. And he is married to a beautiful woman of God. I just love watching the banter between SB and AB. They are so adorable, loving and so sincere. They are so humble, gentle and enjoy a good laugh. Love doesn't find to many people these days but it definitely found these two. I'm so glad God chosen and used the both of them to pioneer this work. They have great attitudes and I never felt for a second that the vision was hijacked or stolen from them. We are one big family in the body of Christ.

I don't know when the next time I'll see him and AB. I will be inviting them to my wedding whenever that is... Hopefully it will be soon. I know she is out there somewhere and I won't rest till if find her. And when I do, I'll never let her go!

"A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones." (Proverbs 12:4)

"He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD." (Proverbs 18:22)

"Do not arouse or awaken love
until it so desires." (Song of Solomon 2:7)

"My lover spoke and said to me, "Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me." (Song of Solomon 2:10)

"A foolish son is his father's ruin, and a quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping." (Proverbs 19:13)

" Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife." (Proverbs 21:9)

" Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife." (Proverbs 21:19)

This is a decision that cannot be rushed! Step aside quarrelsome women because you will not have a piece of me. Not for a second!

No comments: