Saturday, August 18, 2007

Driving Left!

Here we are on the way to Bradistan. I never drove on the left side and luckily Pastor P was able to warn me to stay on the right side, I mean left. It was a challenge. The roads are much more narrower and single lane most of the time. I had to squeeze my left hand to remind me to stay on the appropriate side. But you get the hang of it. I wanted to plow out of Bradistan to Glasgow but than this cop came in front of us and B thought it was divine. It is dangerous to speed on such narrow roads especially on the curves and I don't think the passengers were feeling safe.

Pastor P and I felt the need for speed but we didn't or couldn't.

The country side was so beautiful. Creeks, villas, rolling hills and sheep, cows... We stopped for fish and chips at one point and enjoyed some tea. Oh yeah!

"But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matthew 7:14)

No comments: