Thursday, August 16, 2007

Man's Best Friend!

Here is Snae. Man's best friend of course. That last time I saw her, she was a little puppy dog but now she is a Big Lab Retriever. She was never short on love which is great for anyone low on the love tap. You should see her tail wag! She loves to be petted and won't let you stop.

I spent my last night in London at her place and she absolutely refused to let me stop petting her. I was about to take a nap when she flung my hand on top of her head. She has a lot of breath and energy and than she tried to crawl on me on the couch. Her elbow kept digging into my stomach which was a rude awakening.

But once you say, "BED!" she's off to her cage and giving her BIG puppy dog eyes. She will look you right into your eyes. Snae has quite a vibrant personality and is defiantly a character.

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." (1 Peter 4:8)

No comments: