Thursday, August 23, 2007

Post SAGC in Bradistan!



I wonder how we get the different sizes of pics.

You are looking at some of the attractions in Bradistan. I got to hand it to the Muslims! They are doing a great job in growing. They have converted this Whesleyan church into a Mosque!
We met some of the locals who let us in. They were really friendly. We went inside and I wish you saw the pic of all the church benches that were broken and shoved in the room. It is a sight for sore eyes!

Than I recalled a personal promise from JC.

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." (Matthew 16:18)

and also

"Greet one another with a holy kiss." (2 Corinthians 13:12)

1 comment:

Benita said...

real smart bilson!!