Monday, August 20, 2007

Holiness




I'm really thrilled that one of my dreams came true. I had the chance to speak at SAGC 2007. It was a raw pleasure and HUGE privilege. I spoke on a topic that is misunderstood. So many fall it the rut of being too legalistic when it comes to the topic of holiness and others fall in the rut of being to permissive... It was time for a balanced view.

I spent some time really repenting before the session and during convention. It was much needed. I was time for a cleansing from Calvary's tide and you know what?

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)

I left the convention uplifted knowing I was able to tick off one thing I wanted to do before I kick the bucket. Thanks again SAGC coordinators for taking a risk on me and allowing me to be apart of the vision again. I can't thank you enough!

"Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4)

No comments: