Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rebu




Take a look at Rebooby! We didn't know this but our dear friend Reboo, had another name. We learned it this trip and it is Rebooby. There are people with so many names. Some of our middle eastern buddies have many names! Some are pet names, than there are the house names and not to mention the legal names.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it." (Revelation 2:17)

"Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new new name." (Revelation 3:12)

No comments: