Friday, August 17, 2007

Some friends...






You know, I never imagined life would have thrilling moments like this. I remember being an empty, frustrated, teenager worried about my future and not really living life for everything it is worth. The world would regard me as a fool doing menial work in the back waters of the Lower Mainland in a dank portable. Most would think I'm completely out of my mind. My Dad would testify to that.

Thank God He decided to rock my world. He decided to take little ol' me to see the beauty of His wonder. I never imagined in my life that I would be doing what I am doing today. And I'm glad for the friends I meet along the way.

" In him was life, and that life was the light of men." (John 1:4)

"The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life." (John 6:63)

" I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." (John 14:18)

No comments: