Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Post SAGC Depression






























I just got back from the airport and now I'm in Post SAGC Depression mode. SAGC London was memorable to say the least but now it is all just a memory.... I woke up this morning to the clamoring feet of Snae and the thumping vibrations of the trains in the underground to the buzzing sounds of Heathrow and back to my quiet layer in my beautiful Buncouver bungalow. I want to laugh, than cry and not to mention mourn.

SAGC London was filled with tears, laughter, lifting, joy, and sweat!

Now, I'm back to reality, guitarless, single and rather sad...

Well, why not take the time to reminisce. I'm to wired to sleep now. There is so much to share! Here we go!

2 comments:

Benita said...

oh mann wilson!! i'm with you on the post-SAGC depression!! i miss Pritam and Balbir and Sujaan too much!! i say we go to Singpore!!!

Unknown said...

I agree. I say u guys come to spore!! Beni have i mentioned i have a cute brother *extra incentive to come* Haha!

Wow Wilson!I felt i was peeping into you soul reading your blog.

V,xxx