Friday, August 17, 2007

SB's Pad!


I spent my final hours at S's Pad. Here is another bro in the Lord. His name is K. He has an amazing story. I don't know if you have been to Mumbai but there is this huge slum just beside the airport. Well, K was from there. He grew up seeing planes pass by and said to his mom that one day he would take a plane to London. His mother asked how he can say such a thing since they all lived in a slum. Now you see him on his second trip to London.

He has a network of day cares and orphanages in Mumbai. He makes incredible chai and has such a humble and sincere spirit. He is a beautiful man of God but sorry ladies, he is married. I only saw him humbly serving and helping at SAGC. He is someone I'll never forget.

He got a bunch of invites in England to meet share about the ministry. Please do pray for him. He is one of the good ones.

I remember picking him up at the airport. It was funny. We wanted to take the train back to terminal 4 but took the wrong one and headed for Tower Hill I believe. We met a lady who was absolutely in tears on the train. She to took a wrong turn and had three BIG pieces of luggage and a flight to catch very soon. We managed to help her move her bags and get her back to the airport. She was so incredibly grateful!

Than I thought, "Wow Lord, you went out of your way to use us to help this one lady." I really believe it was one of those Kairos time moments. God new her need and used us to be on the same train at that very moment to help that one poor lady. Absolutely Amazing!

"But not a hair of your head shall be lost." (Luke 21:18)

1 comment:

Lancaster Gardener said...

Very interesting story of K. Bless him. Peace, S