Friday, August 17, 2007

Glasgow






We headed off to Glasgow, Scotland after SAGC. It is known as the hole but I really loved it! The people were so warm and friendly and will smile at you and greet you! They were really helpful and kind. I really loved the lower prices at the stores and it is much more modern. It like Best Buy. Much more up to date and in with the new. The accents were really something else.

We kicked back and got some shut eye and I had much IRN BRU. It is an amazing energy drink you can only get in Scotland. They were brewing to for over 100 yrs. I managed to take some back with me to the motherland. I liked the drink even more when we went this time around. B said she saw it at SuperStore on KG HWY here but it was quite expensive. I thought I saw a shop in Kent with it but it probaly isn't the same as the stuff you get from it's homeland.

Ah, that is hits the spot. But I'm sure Jesus has something even better to offer....

"Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water." (John 4:10)

No comments: