Thursday, August 16, 2007

Seminar on the Balcony




You are looking at the seminar on the balcony. I told my good buddies that I'd be heading upstairs for a quiet nap time during Seminar 4 on Sat. I was pooped from the London tour and practice the night before. Than a bud said that there was a seminar up there. I didn't know what he was talking about until I went up to see for myself. I wasn't alone when I went up for a quiet nap time! It was full of Canadians, with a Scot, all getting some beauty rest. Seminar 4 huh?

Apparently I wasn't alone. What was even more funny was that the footage was taken by A and she used it on the final sideshow during the talent night on Saturday. But SB also took a shot of Alex as well. He put together a little slide show of SAGC most eligible bachelors. He had a most excellent shot up Alex's nostrils while he was getting some nap time as well. He presented him and S as some of the main prizes. S was the life of the party! The girls were all over him like white on rice. He's totally cool and isn't to dignified to laugh! In fact, we couldn't stop laughing! It was a riot.

Oh, he also had Mr. Bilson presenting a mouth full of teeth and a green beard with some weeds. I think Mr. Bilson was touched but wished he had shaved! It was a memorable night! Ahh the memories!

"When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet." (Proverbs 3:24)

"Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies.." (Proverbs 31:10)

"Houses and riches are an inheritance from fathers, But a prudent wife is from the LORD." (Proverbs 19:14)

"For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7)

No comments: