Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Highlight!

You are looking at the highlight for the trip for me! It is the three musketeers before you. Sure, I came for the convention and wanted to grow in God but I encounter God so much through these folks.

I had a secret plan to shove them all in my suit case and take them all back to Canada with me! But their hearts wouldn't fit in the bag because their hearts were to BIG!

I love them to pieces and can't seem to stop crying every time I have to say good bye to them! I get so attached to people! I'm so clingy like saran wrap. These people have changed my life. I wish I could live up to their legacy or be half as Godly as they are! It is folks like this who make life so much more rewarding and richer. It is because they are full of so much love and can't seem to stop pouring it out on me. I am the most blessed person on earth. It is because I have them. Oh, where is my Kleenex. Here we go again...

"Jesus wept." (John 11:35)

" Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work" (1 Thess 5:13)

No comments: