Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Team Canada


I'm just celebrating a small victory at the moment. PMC's Team Canada has had their final SAGC delegate arrive safely here in beautiful Buncouver. I'm so glad that the mission has been accomplished!

Initially I was only expecting 5-6 people from PMC to be at SAGC London. We ended up with 17 from PMC and about 20 or so from Buncouver. I'm so thrilled! I'm not the greatest at adiminstration and frankly I really hate doing it but God made his power whole in my weakness and used little ol' me to do something beautiful. Thanks again Jesus for everything. I know that there is more to come!

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

No comments: